This article will show how to:
- Create a Cloud Services account / sign up for Cloud Services through
- the F5 Cloud Services portal
- AWS Marketplace
- Account Management
In order to use Cloud Services, you must first create an Account. You can create an account directly with F5 through the Cloud Services portal or using the steps shown below. If you use Amazon Web Services, you can create your account through AWS Marketplace by following the steps at the end of this article.
Note: If you have been invited to join F5 Cloud Services, you still need to create an account and subscribe to a service.
Create a Cloud Services account
- Go to the F5 Cloud Services portal.
- Create a new account.
You will need the following information:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Company or organization name
- You will also specify a password for your account
3. Review and agree to the Terms of Services.
4. Press the Create Account button. - The F5 Cloud Services dashboard appears.
Once your account is created, you can Subscribe to a Service.
Sign up through the AWS Marketplace
Log in to the AWS Marketplace and either Search for all F5 Cloud Services or choose a service below from AWS:
Click Continue to Subscribe.
On the login page, click Sign Up.
The Sign up for F5 Cloud Services page appears.
Make sure to create the F5 Cloud Services account with the same email you used to subscribe to the service in AWS.